I think today is one of those days. You know the ones where nothing is really wrong or goes wrong, but it feels like everything is wrong and is going wrong. Those days where you can't seem to sync yourself with anyone else around you, including yourself. Those days where life seems a little too serious. Maybe I have too much time to think or maybe I just need to find things to occupy my time, because too much thinking time for me usually results in disaster. I seem to be having these days quite a bit since I've gotten home from Africa. As sad as it is to admit, I feel like a little something is missing from my life by being away. Well, today is not my day and perhaps tomorrow won't be either, but one of these days......I'll get it right :)
No comments:
Post a Comment